Bitcore (BTX) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $2.17 Million
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 16th. Bitcore has a total market cap of $114.18 million and $2.17 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcore coin can now be purchased for $9.26 or 0.00112927 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia, C-CEX and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 22.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,249.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $598.02 or 0.07293620 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $971.78 or 0.11852200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $163.12 or 0.01989510 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.37 or 0.02602350 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.70 or 0.00215905 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00105816 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.71 or 0.00777014 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.87 or 0.02852330 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, C-CEX and Bit-Z. It is not possible to buy Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.