SingularDTV Price Down 22.9% Over Last Week (SNGLS)
SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 16th. In the last seven days, SingularDTV has traded 22.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SingularDTV token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0642 or 0.00000787 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, Braziliex and OKEx. SingularDTV has a market cap of $38.54 million and approximately $592,932.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008355 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.80 or 0.00830617 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002809 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00047994 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00111345 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.12 or 0.00185224 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, OKEx, Liqui, Binance, Braziliex, CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.