Aventus (AVT) Hits Market Capitalization of $7.08 Million
Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. During the last seven days, Aventus has traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar. Aventus has a market capitalization of $7.08 million and $58,029.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aventus token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.18 or 0.00015196 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Ethfinex, OKEx and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007991 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.22 or 0.00769883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002529 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00014393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012933 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00044936 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00114238 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00174574 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Ethfinex, Mercatox and Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to purchase Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.