Diamond Price Reaches $7.60 on Exchanges (DMD)
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 18th. In the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 21.4% against the dollar. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for approximately $7.60 or 0.00090600 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. Diamond has a market capitalization of $20.49 million and approximately $44,242.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $396.92 or 0.04744260 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00053562 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.86 or 0.00619899 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00017027 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00064307 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00042572 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00041954 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $69.79 or 0.00837970 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.