TaaS Price Hits $4.76 on Top Exchanges (TAAS)
TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for about $4.76 or 0.00056789 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin. TaaS has a market cap of $38.81 million and approximately $312,042.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 13% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008080 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.61 or 0.00807051 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00014885 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012008 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00044544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00110295 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00183186 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Liqui, CoinExchange and Bancor Network. It is not currently possible to buy TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.