Bodhi Price Hits $0.35 on Exchanges (BOT)
Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 51% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. During the last seven days, Bodhi has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar. One Bodhi token can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00004226 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Lbank, Allcoin, EXX and Gate.io. Bodhi has a market capitalization of $14.08 million and $1.23 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008250 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $66.78 or 0.00801525 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002785 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015546 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011953 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00044046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00103283 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.79 or 0.00177489 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Bodhi Token Trading
Bodhi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Gate.io, Lbank, EXX and BigONE. It is not presently possible to buy Bodhi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bodhi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bodhi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.