Augur (REP) Trading Down 6.5% Over Last 7 Days
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 20th. One Augur token can currently be purchased for about $33.68 or 0.00394276 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Cobinhood, Gatecoin and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Augur has traded down 6.5% against the US dollar. Augur has a market capitalization of $370.47 million and approximately $3.92 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.03 or 0.00831527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016877 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00042723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00182409 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Mr. Exchange, Mercatox, Exrates, Poloniex, Gate.io, BX Thailand, IDEX, Liqui, BigONE, Cryptopia, Kraken, Qryptos, LiteBit.eu, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Livecoin, Gatehub, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Gatecoin, Abucoins, Upbit and RippleFox. It is not currently possible to buy Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.