Power Ledger (POWR) Hits Market Capitalization of $135.44 Million
Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 5.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 22nd. During the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $135.44 million and $7.64 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004289 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007602 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.45 or 0.00800427 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015266 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011510 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00039648 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00114905 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.57 or 0.00167971 BTC.
About Power Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, TDAX, Cryptopia, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.