Alcatel Lucent (ALU) Getting Positive News Coverage, Analysis Finds
Media coverage about Alcatel Lucent (NYSE:ALU) has trended positive on Monday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Alcatel Lucent earned a daily sentiment score of 0.41 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the communications equipment provider an impact score of 44.9337627404012 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Global Teleprotection Market 2018 Outlook- ABB, Alstom, AlcatelLucent, GEEnergy and Siemens (opinioninvestor.com)
- Desktop IP Phone Market Global Analysis by 2023: Yealink, Polycom, Alcatel-Lucent and Mitel (themobileherald.com)
- Eastern Corridor Fibre Optic Network Extension handed over to Ghana (ghananewsagency.org)
- Virtualized Radio Access Network (vRAN) Market 2018 – Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia), NEC, Altiostar, Wind River, Amdocs (globaltopkeyplayers.com)
- Enterprise Media Gateways Market Global Analysis by 2023: Alcatel-Lucent SA, ZTE Corporation and Dialogic … (theanalystfinancial.com)
Shares of NYSE:ALU traded up $0.03 during trading on Monday, reaching $3.46. 5,675,300 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,098,458. Alcatel Lucent has a 12-month low of $3.06 and a 12-month high of $4.96.
About Alcatel Lucent
Alcatel Lucent SA is a provider of Internet protocol (IP) networking, ultra-broadband access and cloud technology solutions. The Company operates through two segments for the networks business. The Ultra Broadband Networks segment consists of Mobile Networks and Fixed Networks business groups. The IP Networks and Applications segment consists of Internet protocol (IP)/Optical Networks and Applications and Analytics business groups.
Receive News & Ratings for Alcatel Lucent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alcatel Lucent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.