Bancor (BNT) Achieves Market Capitalization of $142.83 Million
Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. In the last week, Bancor has traded 35.8% higher against the dollar. Bancor has a market capitalization of $142.83 million and $11.32 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bancor token can currently be bought for $3.13 or 0.00038987 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and COSS.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003519 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00020026 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $66.54 or 0.00827689 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012413 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041841 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00153804 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00051357 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.08 or 0.00274602 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, COSS, Bittrex, Liqui, Bancor Network, AEX, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.