Capricoin (CPC) 1-Day Volume Hits $175,367.00
Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. Capricoin has a market capitalization of $2.64 million and approximately $175,367.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Capricoin coin can now be bought for about $1.32 or 0.00016557 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and Bittrex. In the last week, Capricoin has traded 33.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 31.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005248 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005472 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00046149 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00001169 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001225 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 33.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 44.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 34.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000230 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 6th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial. The official website for Capricoin is capricoin.org.
Buying and Selling Capricoin
Capricoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Capricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Capricoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Capricoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.