FlutterCoin One Day Trading Volume Reaches $72.00 (FLT)
FlutterCoin (CURRENCY:FLT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. FlutterCoin has a total market cap of $1.19 million and approximately $72.00 worth of FlutterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FlutterCoin has traded flat against the dollar. One FlutterCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CasinoCoin (CSC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002289 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00044670 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007060 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001405 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004251 BTC.
FlutterCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2014. FlutterCoin’s total supply is 436,450,711 coins. The official message board for FlutterCoin is fluttercointalk.com. The official website for FlutterCoin is www.fluttercoin.me. The Reddit community for FlutterCoin is /r/fluttercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FlutterCoin’s official Twitter account is @fluttercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FlutterCoin
FlutterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy FlutterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FlutterCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FlutterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlutterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlutterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.