Shilling Market Capitalization Tops $65,476.00 (SH)
Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. In the last seven days, Shilling has traded 21.6% higher against the US dollar. Shilling has a market cap of $65,476.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Shilling coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000126 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007044 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 37.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003751 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000126 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 17th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 6,473,450 coins. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling. The official website for Shilling is digitalshilling.org.
Buying and Selling Shilling
Shilling can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Shilling directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shilling must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shilling using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shilling and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.