Storj (STORJ) Reaches Market Cap of $129.73 Million
Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. During the last seven days, Storj has traded 29.2% higher against the dollar. Storj has a total market capitalization of $129.73 million and approximately $14.62 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storj token can now be purchased for about $0.96 or 0.00011920 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Poloniex, Tidex and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008227 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003491 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019807 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $66.29 or 0.00827097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012437 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00041498 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00152796 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00050474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 39.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.37 or 0.00279144 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, BigONE, Gate.io, Bittrex, Qryptos, OKEx, Upbit, Liqui, Tidex, EtherDelta, ChaoEX, Huobi, IDEX, Radar Relay, Binance and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.