TeslaCoin Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $1,044.00 (TES)
TeslaCoin (CURRENCY:TES) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 16th. TeslaCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.38 million and $1,044.00 worth of TeslaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TeslaCoin has traded up 28.5% against the dollar. One TeslaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0318 or 0.00000395 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitswift (SWIFT) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010900 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded down 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009571 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 47.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006650 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000352 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 17th, 2014. TeslaCoin’s total supply is 74,982,244 coins. The Reddit community for TeslaCoin is /r/Teslamovement and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TeslaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Teslacoins. TeslaCoin’s official website is tesla-coin.com.
TeslaCoin Coin Trading
TeslaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase TeslaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TeslaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TeslaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TeslaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TeslaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.