BitBay Trading 55.7% Higher Over Last 7 Days (BAY)
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. BitBay has a market capitalization of $60.60 million and $1.11 million worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BitBay has traded 55.7% higher against the US dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for $0.0599 or 0.00000739 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.80 or 0.00207142 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003421 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00070652 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007108 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.