BitQuark Trading Up 23% Over Last Week (BTQ)
BitQuark (CURRENCY:BTQ) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. During the last week, BitQuark has traded 23% higher against the dollar. One BitQuark coin can now be bought for $0.0117 or 0.00000145 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BitQuark has a total market capitalization of $116,262.00 and $92.00 worth of BitQuark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001446 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000360 BTC.
BitQuark Coin Profile
BitQuark Coin Trading
BitQuark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy BitQuark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitQuark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitQuark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitQuark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitQuark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.