Bitstar (BITS) Market Capitalization Tops $597,634.00
Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. During the last seven days, Bitstar has traded 22.8% higher against the US dollar. One Bitstar coin can now be purchased for $0.0259 or 0.00000320 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Bitstar has a market capitalization of $597,634.00 and $24.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitswift (SWIFT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002008 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 28.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008797 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 39.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006021 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000352 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 23,079,737 coins. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitstar’s official website is www.bitstarcoin.com. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitstar Coin Trading
Bitstar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Bitstar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitstar must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitstar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.