Metaverse ETP (ETP) Trading 67.1% Higher Over Last 7 Days
Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded up 13.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Over the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded up 67.1% against the US dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00012633 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC and HitBTC. Metaverse ETP has a market capitalization of $39.11 million and approximately $4.40 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $514.14 or 0.06343620 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00204138 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00141814 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000437 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitfinex, RightBTC, EXX and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.