Nuls Trading Up 27.5% Over Last Week (NULS)
Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One Nuls token can now be bought for $2.33 or 0.00028776 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, Coinbene and EtherDelta. During the last week, Nuls has traded up 27.5% against the U.S. dollar. Nuls has a total market capitalization of $93.38 million and $10.44 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008312 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020207 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.13 or 0.00852202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012288 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00151854 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00050814 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 45.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.24 or 0.00298747 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Nuls Token Trading
Nuls can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinbene, Binance, Bit-Z, EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.