Sterlingcoin Achieves Market Cap of $248,893.00 (SLG)
Sterlingcoin (CURRENCY:SLG) traded 11.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Sterlingcoin has a total market capitalization of $248,893.00 and approximately $563.00 worth of Sterlingcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Sterlingcoin has traded up 27.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Sterlingcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0587 or 0.00000724 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00024346 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Speedcash (SCS) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005211 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded down 38.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sterlingcoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 21st, 2014. Sterlingcoin’s total supply is 4,239,527 coins. The Reddit community for Sterlingcoin is /r/sterlingcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sterlingcoin’s official Twitter account is @SterlingcoinSLG. Sterlingcoin’s official website is sterlingcoin.org.
Sterlingcoin Coin Trading
Sterlingcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase Sterlingcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sterlingcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sterlingcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sterlingcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sterlingcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.