Triggers Market Capitalization Reaches $33.28 Million (TRIG)
Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Over the last seven days, Triggers has traded 43% higher against the U.S. dollar. Triggers has a market capitalization of $33.28 million and $4.10 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Triggers token can currently be bought for approximately $1.04 or 0.00012769 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008293 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.79 or 0.00847241 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012287 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00151711 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00051557 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 42.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.00 or 0.00295620 BTC.
Triggers Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Triggers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.