UTRUST Price Up 79% Over Last 7 Days (UTK)
UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. In the last week, UTRUST has traded 79% higher against the dollar. One UTRUST token can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002498 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. UTRUST has a market capitalization of $58.19 million and approximately $2.65 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008293 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.79 or 0.00847241 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012287 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00151711 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00051557 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 42.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.00 or 0.00295620 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.