Voxels Market Cap Reaches $29.59 Million (VOX)
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001660 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Bittrex. Voxels has a market capitalization of $29.59 million and $4.87 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Voxels has traded up 23.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.65 or 0.01722460 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010961 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004790 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00020498 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008757 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005162 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001343 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003137 BTC.
Voxels Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Voxels must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.