Wagerr 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $15,707.00 (WGR)
Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One Wagerr token can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, YoBit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. In the last seven days, Wagerr has traded 25.7% higher against the US dollar. Wagerr has a market capitalization of $31.29 million and approximately $15,707.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.03 or 0.00172611 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00018049 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Copico (XCPO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000612 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wagerr is a decentralized sportsbook built on blockchain technology. Due to its peer-to-peer structure Wagerr brings trustless sports betting to the whole world while avoiding single hacks, scams and server downtime. Wagerr is able to escrow user stakes, verify results and pay out winners automatically, eliminating the need for third party services which charge higher fees. In Wagerr ets are executed through the use of Application Specific Smart Contracts (ASSC), while a network of Oracle Masternodes update game results and execute smart contracts to facilitate reliable betting and payouts and receive 50% of the bet's fee while doing so. 48% of the fees are destroyed, reducing the total supply of WGR while demand is created by users who buy WGR to gamble with. The current Wagerr token is a transitionary token issued on the Waves Platform. It's a provisionary token that can be exchanged freely on the Waves decentralized exchange before the Wagerr mainnet launches. “
Wagerr Token Trading
Wagerr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Wagerr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wagerr must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.