XTRABYTES (XBY) 24-Hour Volume Tops $85,708.00
XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. XTRABYTES has a market cap of $30.10 million and approximately $85,708.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0700 or 0.00000864 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and C-CEX. In the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded 4.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008268 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020116 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.49 or 0.00845866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012340 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00042021 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.70 or 0.00181509 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00151646 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00034999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.