DecentBet (DBET) Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $58,188.00
DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 23rd. DecentBet has a market cap of $11.83 million and approximately $58,188.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 15.5% higher against the US dollar. One DecentBet token can now be purchased for $0.0977 or 0.00001095 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009792 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004156 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00023747 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.57 or 0.00858014 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011154 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043670 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00153921 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00273616 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00001074 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.