Paragon Price Reaches $0.27 on Top Exchanges (PRG)
Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 23rd. In the last week, Paragon has traded 32.3% higher against the US dollar. One Paragon token can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003059 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Tidex, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Paragon has a total market capitalization of $18.06 million and $94,735.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004151 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00024010 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.10 or 0.00861142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043581 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.75 or 0.00153556 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.59 or 0.00274667 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001086 BTC.
Paragon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Tidex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.