Viberate (VIB) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $5.99 Million
Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. In the last seven days, Viberate has traded up 18.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Viberate token can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002278 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Binance and EtherDelta. Viberate has a market cap of $34.10 million and $5.99 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009794 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004144 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00023714 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $76.06 or 0.00853875 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011225 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00042941 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.62 or 0.00152934 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.92 or 0.00268574 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001070 BTC.
Viberate Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Buying and Selling Viberate
Viberate can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Binance and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viberate should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.