NuShares Price Hits $0.0002 on Major Exchanges (NSR)
NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 18.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One NuShares token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including cfinex and SouthXchange. Over the last week, NuShares has traded down 40.7% against the U.S. dollar. NuShares has a market cap of $561,034.00 and approximately $4,938.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.09 or 0.00194657 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003209 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00055416 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005881 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000723 BTC.
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.