DigitalNote (XDN) Market Capitalization Hits $64.09 Million
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 7th. In the last week, DigitalNote has traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for $0.0093 or 0.00000121 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $64.09 million and $2.21 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $164.70 or 0.02147680 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00021126 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00016504 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007307 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005635 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.