Gridsum (GSUM) Receiving Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Study Finds
News stories about Gridsum (NASDAQ:GSUM) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Gridsum earned a news impact score of 0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 41.0312014288922 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Deadline Alert: Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Gridsum Holding Inc. (GSUM) (businesswire.com)
- Gridsum Joins Artificial Intelligence Industry Alliance (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Gridsum Holding Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $ … (businesswire.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Gridsum Holding Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm (markets.financialcontent.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Gridsum Holding Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 25, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
A number of equities research analysts recently commented on GSUM shares. BidaskClub cut shares of Gridsum from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday, February 21st. TheStreet cut shares of Gridsum from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating in a research note on Monday, April 23rd.
Gridsum Holding Inc provides data analysis software for enterprises and government agencies in China. Its proprietary distributed data architecture allows its customers to collect and analyze information; and Gridsum Big Data platform performs multi-dimensional correlation analysis and analyzes complex real-time events.
Receive News & Ratings for Gridsum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gridsum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.