Debitum Network (DEB) Price Tops $0.0828 on Top Exchanges
Debitum Network (CURRENCY:DEB) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. During the last week, Debitum Network has traded up 12.2% against the US dollar. One Debitum Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0828 or 0.00000944 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Lykke Exchange and DDEX. Debitum Network has a total market cap of $15.68 million and $53,900.00 worth of Debitum Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002988 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015432 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.37 or 0.00523482 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00198358 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00034348 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00054409 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00001074 BTC.
Debitum Network Profile
Buying and Selling Debitum Network
Debitum Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Kucoin and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Debitum Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Debitum Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.