Dimecoin 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $8,913.00 (DIME)
Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 21st. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Novaexchange, YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange. In the last week, Dimecoin has traded up 17.3% against the dollar. Dimecoin has a market capitalization of $8.50 million and approximately $8,913.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00025455 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000903 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011872 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000049 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Novaexchange, Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.