Dero (DERO) Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $3,593.00
Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Dero has a market cap of $1.50 million and approximately $3,593.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dero has traded 12% lower against the US dollar. One Dero coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00006834 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Masari (MSR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003995 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000193 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,452,542 coins. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. Dero’s official message board is forum.dero.io. Dero’s official website is dero.io.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.