Emercoin Trading Down 13% This Week (EMC)
Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 7th. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for $1.36 or 0.00021045 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, Cryptopia, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. Emercoin has a total market cap of $57.13 million and approximately $1.04 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Emercoin has traded down 13% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.87 or 0.00665149 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000270 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Upbit, Livecoin, Cryptopia, xBTCe, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Crex24 and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.