Nebulas (NAS) Achieves Market Capitalization of $70.41 Million
Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. In the last week, Nebulas has traded 16.6% lower against the dollar. Nebulas has a market capitalization of $70.41 million and $4.51 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nebulas coin can currently be bought for $1.55 or 0.00023933 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, LBank, Allcoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004585 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003223 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.20 or 0.00312411 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00155679 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009892 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000571 BTC.
Nebulas Coin Profile
Nebulas Coin Trading
Nebulas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Neraex, Huobi, Allcoin, Binance, Gate.io, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nebulas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nebulas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.