Sequence (SEQ) Trading Up 0.2% Over Last 7 Days
Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 7th. Sequence has a total market cap of $2.96 million and $3,499.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sequence coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0644 or 0.00001000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Sequence has traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00058902 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,504.53 or 3.64621729 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 38.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00125550 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Sequence Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 45,931,135 coins. Sequence’s official website is duality.solutions. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sequence should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sequence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.