Syscoin (SYS) Trading 11.7% Lower Over Last 7 Days
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 7th. Syscoin has a total market cap of $50.56 million and $157,185.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Syscoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0937 or 0.00001455 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, Livecoin and Poloniex. During the last seven days, Syscoin has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $56.40 or 0.00876140 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002562 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011782 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003582 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015016 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011788 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00001084 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit, Trade By Trade, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, Sistemkoin, Binance, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.