Tether (USDT) 24 Hour Volume Hits $2.89 Billion
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 7th. Tether has a total market cap of $2.77 billion and $2.89 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Tether token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00015559 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kryptono, CoinEx, FCoin and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.09 or 0.00311414 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00154545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009902 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $393.33 or 0.06098524 BTC.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, ChaoEX, ABCC, B2BX, CoinTiger, QBTC, LBank, Bibox, Trade By Trade, Huobi, BtcTurk, FCoin, OKEx, Bittrex, BitMart, Upbit, Kryptono, ZB.COM, CoinEx, HitBTC, C2CX, Kraken, Iquant, Exmo, BigONE, BitForex, HBUS, Sistemkoin, Poloniex, Binance, EXX, CoinBene, Kucoin, Liqui, UEX, IDCM, DigiFinex, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, Gate.io, MBAex, DragonEX, TOPBTC and Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.