Banyan Network (BBN) Price Tops $0.0073 on Exchanges
Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 8th. Banyan Network has a market capitalization of $3.45 million and approximately $533,852.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Banyan Network has traded 40.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Banyan Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0073 or 0.00000118 BTC on exchanges including CoinEx, Ethfinex, Bibox and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00001207 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007741 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000549 BTC.
Banyan Network Token Profile
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Ethfinex, CoinEx and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banyan Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.