Loom Network Price Tops $0.0864 on Major Exchanges (LOOM)
Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 8th. Over the last seven days, Loom Network has traded 29.9% lower against the US dollar. Loom Network has a total market cap of $51.11 million and approximately $2.85 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loom Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0864 or 0.00001332 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, LATOKEN and Fatbtc.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003197 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.92 or 0.00307069 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00155922 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009909 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000573 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tidex, Fatbtc, DragonEX, GOPAX, Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bitbns, IDEX, DEx.top, Coinbe, LATOKEN, YoBit, Hotbit, Upbit, DDEX and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.