MonetaryUnit (MUE) Price Down 26.2% This Week
MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 8th. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 26.2% against the dollar. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $3.55 million and approximately $10,942.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for about $0.0254 or 0.00000410 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, CryptoBridge, Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015488 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001905 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006890 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 60.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00001189 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000017 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittylicious and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.