POSCO (PKX) Receives Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.10
News coverage about POSCO (NYSE:PKX) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. POSCO earned a media sentiment score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.0452911398244 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Global SPTE Market Overview 2018- ArcelorMittal, NSSMC, US Steel, JFE, ThyssenKrupp, POSCO, TCIL, Tonyi … (strangenewschronicle.com)
- Global Ship Plate Market 2018 – POSCO, JFE Steel, NSSMC, Baosteel (dailyindustryreports.com)
- Traders Basic Materials Stock Recap: POSCO (PKX) (stockdigest.info)
- Global Bulb Flat Market 2018 – Baosteel, POSCO, NSSMC, HYUNDAI Steel, JFE Steel, Shandong Steel (thefinancefeed.com)
- Trader’s checklist: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited (NYSE:RDY), POSCO (NYSE:PKX), Chemed Corporation (NYSE … (thestreetpoint.com)
Shares of NYSE PKX opened at $67.80 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.67, a quick ratio of 1.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20. The stock has a market cap of $23.86 billion, a PE ratio of 8.75, a P/E/G ratio of 1.57 and a beta of 1.27. POSCO has a 52-week low of $67.17 and a 52-week high of $93.12.
POSCO Company Profile
POSCO manufactures and sells steel rolled products and plates in South Korea and internationally. It operates through four segments: Steel, Construction, Trading, and Others. The company offers hot and cold rolled steel, steel plates, wire rods, galvanized and electrical galvanized steel, electrical and stainless steel, automotive materials, titanium, magnesium, and aluminum-plated products.
Further Reading: Trading Strategy
Receive News & Ratings for POSCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for POSCO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.