SpaceCoin Price Down 15.7% Over Last Week (SPACE)
SpaceCoin (CURRENCY:SPACE) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 8th. One SpaceCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, SpaceCoin has traded down 15.7% against the US dollar. SpaceCoin has a market capitalization of $88,848.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SpaceCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00050485 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23,241.86 or 3.58695591 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.34 or 0.00128722 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005479 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 31st, 2015. SpaceCoin’s total supply is 24,112,447 coins. SpaceCoin’s official website is spacecoin.info. SpaceCoin’s official Twitter account is @space_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SpaceCoin
SpaceCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpaceCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpaceCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SpaceCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpaceCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpaceCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.