Syndicate Market Capitalization Achieves $1.11 Million (SYNX)
Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 8th. One Syndicate coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0569 or 0.00000885 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. Syndicate has a market capitalization of $1.11 million and $12,423.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Syndicate has traded 26.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 42.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005314 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016688 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008130 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 19,531,650 coins. Syndicate’s official website is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Syndicate Coin Trading
Syndicate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syndicate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.