JobsCoin Achieves Market Cap of $26,863.00 (JOBS)
JobsCoin (CURRENCY:JOBS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 10th. JobsCoin has a market cap of $26,863.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of JobsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One JobsCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, JobsCoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005632 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00016075 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007621 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 43% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 5th, 2016. JobsCoin’s total supply is 200,019,300 coins and its circulating supply is 106,019,270 coins. The official website for JobsCoin is jobscoin.us. JobsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Jobscoin.
Buying and Selling JobsCoin
JobsCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as JobsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JobsCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase JobsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JobsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JobsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.