Bean Cash (BITB) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $166,196.00
Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. Over the last week, Bean Cash has traded down 3.5% against the US dollar. One Bean Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, Upbit and Cryptopia. Bean Cash has a market capitalization of $7.44 million and approximately $166,196.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001334 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Bean Cash
Bean Cash Coin Trading
Bean Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bean Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bean Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.