Radium Market Capitalization Tops $4.50 Million (RADS)
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $1.27 or 0.00020081 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. Radium has a market capitalization of $4.50 million and approximately $16,947.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Radium has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00053245 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005350 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.