U Network Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $471,446.00 (UUU)
U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. During the last week, U Network has traded 27.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. U Network has a total market cap of $3.37 million and approximately $471,446.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One U Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, Bibox, HADAX and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
U Network Token Profile
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, DEx.top, DDEX, Bibox, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.